Senior or Assisted Living Facilities
More often than not, families are overwhelmed by the transition process. With so much going on, typically they end up donating or worse, throwing away items which are reusable but they no longer want. Jobs Foundation assists in making this process easier by offering services for pick up of reusable donated items. Do your clients need help with unwanted or unneeded items?
We can help!
- Inbound Clients – We will pickup unwanted or unneeded consumer products for the people who are checking into a senior or assisted living facility. The benefit to these customers is taking care of hassles during a transitional time in their life. A charitable gift tax receipt for the retail value of the products is provided.
- Outbound Clients – We will pickup unwanted or unneeded products from people who are no longer at your facility.
- Donate equipment no longer used by your facility.
- Schedule a convenient pick up time for the family.
- Remove unwanted or unneeded items from your location.
- Provide a charitable gift tax receipt for your donation.