Interesting in generating more revenue? How would your organization like to receive a check each month?
- Coordinate a donation program that supplements your current donation methods.
- Offer a referral partnership for your supporter’s unwanted or unneeded items from homes, apartments and businesses.
- Pickup and sell donated items, then return a majority of the net proceeds to your organization.
- Provide a charitable gift tax receipt to the donor.
To schedule a pickup, call (763) 548-2288 or fill out a Pickup Request Form
DONATE (see guidelines below):
- Consumer products
- Commercial products
- Business equipment
- Medical equipment
- Office furniture
- Home furniture
- Computers and technology products
- Home electronics
- Sporting goods
- Exercise equipment
- Construction equipment
- Restaurant equipment
- Lawn and garden equipment
- Vehicles (cars, boats, ATVs, motorcycles)
- Snow removal equipment
GUIDELINES(can not accept):
- Hazardous or toxic waste
- Household cleaners that have been opened
- Upholstered furniture that has any rips, stains or tears
- Any items that have any pieces mission or are otherwise non-functional
- Large appliances that are more than 10 years old
- Large office desks
A recycle fee will need to be collected for items not in marketable condition.